Monday, August 22, 2011

Proof is in the pudding.

Yeah, I'm a masochist. I'm a glutton for punishment. I've heard it all.

So I'm going to prove this one more time. I decided that, besides the coaching and training, I am going to start recording myself on the court for all of you to see, one groundstroke, one serve, one smash, one volley at a time.

That means I do want your help also. I see people putting their videos up from time to time, and getting advice, and I want the same thing. Tell me what I'm doing wrong, tell me what I'm doing right, tell me what flaws you see, and how you'd fix them. If I'm going to continue to improve like I have, and not stall, I'm going to want all the help I can get.

The first one will be in a couple of days. I'll start out with the forehand and go from there.

Early thank you to all that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment